Projects Manager - Energize the Chain (190128-9) -
Job Title Projects Manager - Energize the Chain
Reporting To Manager - Partner & Real Estate Management
Job Type Classification Long Term Contract
Location - Country Zimbabwe
Location - Town / City Harare
• To plan, coordinate, manage the construction, installation and commissioning of all Energize the Chain (EtC) infrastructure in the country and ensuring that adequate records for ongoing operations and maintenance of all Energize the Chain (EtC) infrastructure are in place.
Qualifications and Experience
• 6 Ordinary level passes including Maths and English
• 2 Advanced level passes
• Degree in Business Management, ICT, Operations Management, Engineering or equivalent
• Project Management Certification or related vocational/professional qualification in Project Management will be an added advantage
• 3 to 5 years experience in a similar or related environment.
Key Result Areas
• Prepares and get approvals of Project Charter from the line Manager for all Energize the Chain Projects and develops project management plans (e.g. scope, cost, resources, schedule, quality, risk, procurement, communication, etc.) that guides the implementation of the projects.
• Ensures implementation of all project management plans with approved baselines and service level agreements.
• Monitor and provide projects performance reports in accordance with the approved projects communication plan.
• Coordinates installation, integration, acceptance testing and commissioning of Energize the Chain projects.
• Ensures updated as-built documentation is submitted to the Drawing Office.
• Ensures projects are closed within approved project baselines.
STAKEHOLDER AND VENDOR MANAGEMENT
• Identifies, recommends and manages contractors to ensure delivery of service in line with contract and SLAs through direct reports.
• Implement Energize the Chain (EtC) projects stakeholders’ communication plans.
• Participates in negotiation of BOQs and contract terms with vendors for EtC power, air conditioning and other ancillary site systems
• Addresses all stakeholders concerns within set KPIs.
SHE AND POLICIES AND PROCEDURES COMPLIANCE
• Ensures that the team and third parties complies with the company SHE policy.
• Supervises the implementation and provision of input for updating of policies and procedures.
Created: February 05, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: Feb. 10, 2019