Are you an entrepreneur with a passion for technology? Do you understand RTB audience-based media? We are currently seeking an Ad Operations Manager who will work closely with our CMO to grow our digital advertising operations. You will be accountable for the development of partnerships, creation and delivery of digital campaigns in Zimbabwe. This will be driven by a successful 1st, 2nd & 3rd party audience data strategy which is a key deliverable. The ideal candidate is an experienced digital advertising professional who is passionate about the sell side of the media business, advertising technologies and thrives in a last-paced environment.
Generate business, management & implementation of digital campaigns. You are a digital media expert with a firm understanding of the digital media landscape, possessing data analytics expertise as well as process-driven skills.
• Strategically develop partner relationships and engagements with key stakeholders by providing an on-going plan to strengthen the client relationship at all levels.
• Drive revenue, increase client penetration and strengthen partnerships.
• Provide sales strategy, targeting/forecasting and post-sales reporting/up-sell recommendations.
• Ensure flawless execution of ad operations with a focus on providing the best experience and results that serve our advertisers and maximize revenue for the business from campaign set-up to trafficking and reporting.
• Manage inventory planning and processes for direct clients and private market place partners
• Develop strong publisher relationships across the market.
• Grow the ad-operations team, upskilling team members to deliver maximum yield on inventory and campaigns.
• Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems, and clearly communicate results with various internal teams.
• Technically savvy and comfortable, working closely with product and development resources.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment.
• Technology evangelist, capable on confidently speaking on current advertising & media trends
• Knowledge of MarTech Platforms (DMP DSP, CDP ESP SSP) - and how the technology is applied to meet clients' business needs.
• Design and implement processes, systems and best practices for ad operations — drive accountability, operations strategy, operations finance and KPIs.
• Foster a success-oriented, goal-driven and collaborative environment within the organization including enhancing the company's culture and core values.
• A minimum of 5 years ad operations experience and 3 years experience in supervising a team.
• Bachelor of Marketing, Business or Statistics degree.
• 3 years experience within a Media Agency.
• Expert knowledge of Google Ad Manager (formerly DFP) and other ad serving platforms.
• Familiarity with video ad serving formats including VAST, VPAID and MRAID (Experience with Brightcove and YouTube CMSs a plus).
• Network Administration: Creating / Managing Ad Tags, Ad Units, Key-Values, Custom Creative Templates, Video Ad rules etc, Knowledge of Chrome Development Tools, Charles, or similar debugging tools.
• As well as experience with JIRA and other project management tools.
• Proficiency in Excel: pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets particularly as it pertains to ad forecasting, delivery and revenue recognition.
• General knowledge of Social-based advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twiner, Pinterest). • Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive strategic decisions.
• Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
If you fit the job description above, please send us an email justifying why we should hire you and include your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
Ensure that the role and expected salary is in the subject line. Application deadline: 11 February 2019
Created: February 04, 2019
Category: Strategic, Business Management, Consultancy
Expiry Date: Feb. 11, 2019