POSITION TITLE: SECURITY OFFICER
REPORTS TO: SECURITY MANAGER
The position requires a mature incumbent to team up with the Security Department by monitoring the deployment of security personnel and conformity to security procedures, supervising subordinates, attending to crime scenes and crafting of crime prevention techniques inorder to ensure the smooth operations of the company security at larger.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducting regular patrols of interior and exterior company properties to establish and maintain security controls.
• Completing security reports by attending to crime scenes and recording observations and any other important information.
• Supervising and directing subordinates (Security Sergeants, Security and Crop Guard).
• Ensuring compliance to all security procedures, regulations and keeping abreast of any changes to laws.
• Enforcing all related Company Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) requirements.
• Act on behalf management of the company security portfolio in the absence of the Security Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma in Security Management, Police Studies or equivalent.
• At least ten years’ experience in the Zimbabwe Republic Police or National Army and holding a commissioned rank of Inspector, Lieutenant, Captain or better with a clean record of service.
• Computer literate with basic knowledge and skills in MS Word.
• Knowledge and skill in use of CCTV and radio communication systems.
• Ability to design and implement loss prevention systems.
• Ability to work under pressure and supervise/train a team of security personnel.
• Mature, reliable, honest, firm and stern.
• Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to email:
Please enclose a CV and certified copies of relevant documents not later than the
Friday 25 January 2019.