Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the under-listed lecturing position.
Lecturer – Science Technology
Required Minimum Qualifications
• •BSc Degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology
• Candidates meeting and complying with the above must have at least five (5) Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics, Science and English.
• Teaching Experience is a must.
• A Masters' Degree in the area is an added advantage.
• Civil servants are encouraged to apply and former Civil Servants should have been cleared by Public Service Commission.
The successful candidate should be able to teach the following subject areas;
• Laboratory Safety and Practice
All candidates should be prepared to start duty as soon as possible. Written applications should be accompanied by detailed C.V, reference letters from previous or current employment, certified copies of birth, academic, professional and national registration certificates and should be submitted not later than 28 January 2019 to:
The Principal Mutare Polytechnic,
P.O Box 640,
Tel: (020) 63188/ 63141/63153
Created: January 14, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: Jan. 28, 2019