Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following vacancies that have arisen within the National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF):-
Economists (X3) - National Economic Consultative Forum
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Economist, the duties and responsibilities of the Economists will include:-
• Undertaking relevant research and generating reports on findings in line with NECF work
• Analysing existing and proposed socio-economic policies and recommending alternative policy options.
• Evaluating past and present socio-economic issues and trends.
• Providing economic advice to a range of stakeholders.
• Producing periodic technical and non-technical reports on national economic trends and Forecasts.
• Organising stakeholder consultations through dialogues and conferences.
• Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Economics.
• A Masters Degree in Economics will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years' working experience in a similar position.
Skills and Competences
Well-developed research skills including the ability to extract and analyse relevant data to make sound judgements. Excellent written and spoken communication skills to convey complex ideas to people with varying levels of Economic expertise. The ability to build productive working relationships and work within a team. Excellent organisational and time management skills. Accuracy and attention to detail. A genuine interest in economics.
Applications with CVs to be submitted at the National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF) Offices addressed to
The Finance and Administration, Human Resources Manager, 3rd Floor Bank Chambers, 76 Samora Machel Avenue, Harare by 17th January 2019. Please clearly indicate position being applied for.
National Economic Consultative Forum
Created: January 14, 2019
Category: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
Expiry Date: Jan. 17, 2019