Machinery Exchange (MXG), based in Harare is a young, diverse company that specializes in the Sale, Rental and Repair of a large range of World Class Industrial Equipment Brands from Trucking to Earthmoving to Power Generation.
MXG is seeking to select an individual with the below list of credentials to start work as a ‘ Parts Business Analyst’, to be trained up in the global business of spare parts ordering, stocking, sales and marketing. A trade that is unique and provides great potential for career and personal growth.
- Must have A'Level certificates with at least 3 passes at A Level as a minimum. (Undergraduate Tertiary Qualification preferred)
- Basic Understanding of Mandarin. (Not Essential)
- Must be keen to take on a new challenge
- Must be a hard worker, very competent with computer systems
- Must be a good people person, have an analytical brain.
Any persons who believe they are up to the task please email your CV to email@example.com
Created: January 08, 2019
Category: Procurement, Stores, Logistics, Shipping, Driving
Expiry Date: Jan. 14, 2019