Reporting directly to the Finance and Administration Director, the Key job Functions of this Position will be
• Developing and maintaining enterprise governance frameworks, standards and practices relating to risk governance and effectively implementing them throughout the Authority
• Developing a framework to manage the organisation, risk management function, including overseeing the Authority's risk identification and mitigation activities
• Facilitating the identification of risks throughout the organization, developing, reporting and monitoring formats on risk management issues and developing methodologies for the assessment of risks throughout the organization
• Developing and disseminating risk analysis and progress reports to Authority executives, board members and employees. Integrate risk management priorities into the Authority's overall strategic plan
• Overseeing funding and budgeting of risk management and mitigation activities.
• Communicating with Authority stakeholders and board members about the business risk profile and assessments.
• Conducting due diligence and risk assurance on behalf of the Authority during business deals
• Collating information on ZERA Wide Risk Events and feed this into the Authority's governance structures
• Preparing loss analyses and budgets, identifying exposures, recommend solutions, implement approved programs and promote loss prevention
• Developing and implementing information and risk assurance strategies to protect against and manage risk related to the use, storage and transmission of data and information systems.
• Developing systems to protect the organisation from risks associated with hackers or data breaches
• Reporting findings on risk exposures to Risk Management Executive Committee and/or the organization's Board of Directors, and implement strategies to manage.
• Conducting in-house seminars on risk management to Increase awareness to employees on risks that are inherent in the organisation.
Key Job Requirements:
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria:
• A Degree in Risk Management or Finance
• A relevant Post Graduate qualification would be an added advantage
• Knowledge of the corporate technology systems and network 3 to 5 year's relevant experience
• Very good negotiation skills
• Excellent report writing skills
• Ability to manage risk and exposure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Organizational and Business Intelligence
• Relationship Management skills
Application Procedure Prospective candidates for this position should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver CV, by no later than 15 January 2019 to:
The Human Resources Manager Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) 14th Floor Century Towers, 45 Samora Machel Avenue Harare
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Created: January 06, 2019
Category: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
Expiry Date: Jan. 15, 2019