ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd is a state owned Company whose mandate is the generation, transmission, distribution and retailing of electricity, provision of telecommunication services and manufacturing and retailing of electrical related equipment. The Company invites suitably qualified and motivated candidates to apply for the following vacant position.
The position, which reports to the Business Development and Planning manager, is responsible for giving advice on economic issues to the ZESA Group of Companies.
The Key Result Areas of the job include.
• Providing advice on economic issues to the ZESA Group of Companies, which in turn assists in assessing the direction of the economy.
• Collecting, computing and publishing economic environment data and forecasts in the Group's Long Term Economic Outlook and Quarterly Economic Reviews which highlight the implications of the economic environment to the Group and recommend appropriate strategic responses.
• Analysing economic policy issues and other developments and producing reports highlighting the, impact to the Group and recommending appropriate action.
• Providing economic assumptions for use in budgets, the Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP) and other planning Instruments.
• Preparing research papers on economic topics that are of interest and beneficial to the Group.
• Reviewing the economic viability of the Group's major projects.
• Reviewing and updating the Group's project appraisal framework as and when there are changes in the economic fundamentals
• Preparing the Business Environment Analysis (BEA) report highlighting the implications of the business environment to the Group and propose mitigatory action
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders on economic issues
Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree in Economics or equivalent.
• Membership of a recognized professional Institution. ).
• 6 years relevant experience of which 3 years should beats senior level. )
• Additional qualifications and experience are an added advantage.
• Demonstrated research experience
• strong reporting and analytical skills
• Planning and leadership skills
• Effective presentation skills
Applications in writing, giving details of qualifications and experience, should be received not later than 25th January 2019 and should be addressed to:-
The Head: Corporate Services
ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd
25 Samora Machel Avenue
P.O. Box 377
OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to
Created: January 06, 2019
Category: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
Expiry Date: Jan. 25, 2019