Zuva Petroleum (Pvt) Ltd invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Depot Supervisor based at Mutare and Chinhoyi Depots.
Higher National Diploma in Accounting or degree in Accounting, Business Administration,Logistics, Transport. Supply Chain or Business Studies.
• At least a minimum of 3 years working in depot operations or similar environment.
• Clean Class 4 Driver's Licence.
Duties / Responsibilities
The Depot Supervisor will be held accountable for the effective delivery of the following:
• Recording and monitoring stock movements.
• Order Planning
• Grednerating invoices for packed and bulk products.
• Monitoring stock levels for bulk/packed products.
• Perform stock reconciliations.
• Press all SCTs in SYSPRO.
• Carry out physical stock counts.
• Input stock counts in the system and generate reports.
• Monitor vehicle delivery efficiency. Ensuring capacity and fleet utilization of the fleet based at the depot meet set targets.
• Monitor credit availability for customers and liaise with the customer and BM for statements and payment to avoid delivery disruptions due to credit unavailability.
• Manage and .ntrol the operation of the Depot. including receipt. storage handling and distribution of bulk products in a safe manner while keeping depot costs to a minimum.
• Monitor and control financial and operational performance of the depot.
• Ensure that source and controlled documents are checked and filed as per ZUVA and legal requirement.
• Ensure that all terminal operating prooedures are adhered to the later.
• Any other duties as delegated by team leader.
Application Procedure Applications acoompanied by detailed curriculum vitae are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 December 2018
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Created: December 19, 2018
Category: Strategic, Business Management, Consultancy
Expiry Date: Dec. 24, 2018