Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to train as Volunteer Fire Fighters for six (6) months within the Chamber Secretary's Department.
The job entails inter-alia
• Provision of the Fire and Ambulance services to the Gweru Community
• Manning control room
• Fire Engine Pump Operation
• Driving of Fire Engine and Ambulances
• A minimum of 5 "0" level including Maths, Science and English
• Be aged below 30 years
• Be physical fit
• Possession of ambulance technicians' certificate is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications to the Office of The Chamber Secretary not later than Friday 12 February 2021.
City Of Gweru
Municipal Building Civic Centre Gardens Corner Robert Mugabe Way And 8th Street P. 0. Box 278
VD CHIKWEKWE ACTING TOWN CLERK
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions that have arisen within the Environmental Management Agency ...
NSSA is an organization undergoing a transformation journey to position itself as a modern and relevant entity that delivers real ...
Savé Valley Conservancy Trust Is Looking For A Head Ecologist: Savé Valley Conservancy Trust Deadline: 21 March 2021
Air Force Of Zimbabwe Recruitment 2021 HOW ABOUT A CHALLENGING AND REWARDING CAREER IN THE SERVICE OF YOUR COUNTRY? The ...