Students are being advised that the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Innovation, Science and Technology Development in conjunction with CBZ has availed a student loan facility which is meant to cushion students with difficulties in paying fees.
Applicants must complete and submit the following;
• Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development Loan Application Criteria Form.
• CBZ Tertiary Education Loan Product Application Form
• Proof of Residence
• Admission letter (for new students)
• Current fees statement
• Copy of Parent/Guardian/Guarantor National ID
• Passport size photo of Parent/Guardian/Guarantor
• Copy of applicants’ National ID
• Passport size photo of applicant
• Parent/Guardian/Guarantor current payslip or other proof of income
• Completed application forms should be submitted to the Student Affairs Division together with all necessary documents.
• Applicants are also advised to meticulously complete all sections on the application forms to avoid inconveniences
Completed forms should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar Academics’ Office.
NB: THE LOAN APPLICATION FORMS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE STUDENT PORTAL.
MR T ZISHIRI
REGISTRARView more information