Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following post at Great Zimbabwe University, department of Bursar.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintaining and updating records
· Receiving and issuing stocks using stock cards/pastel system
· Maintaining materials, equipment or supplies inventory
· Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and system records
· Safeguarding the warehouse
· Reporting on damaged and expired inventory
· Stock taking
· Safe keeping of stocks and security items
· Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Applicants should have at least
• A National Certificate in Purchasing and Supply, Stores Management or Accounts
• Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language
• (1) year relevant work experience.
• In addition, applicants must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Applicants must submit six copies of applications of the following: application letter, certified academic and professional certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, contact telephone number(s) and names and addresses of three referees to:
Great Zimbabwe University
P O Box 1235
Applicants are invited to apply for the following job post Station: Chinhoyi, Kanyaga, Mhangura, Karoi, Chivende and Zvipani
One of our clients is looking for a storeman .The incumbent will be responsible for the overall control, management and ...
Our of our clients is looking for a warehouse clerk to start immediately
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following positions that have fallen vacant within ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced prospective applicants to fill in the above-mentioned position which has arisen at ...
Salary: 500-100000 Expiry Date 30 Mar 2021
Posted by Toyota ZimbabweView Full Ad
Our client one of the leading in the architectural and construction industry is looking to hire the above mentioned positions ...
Salary: To be adv... Expiry Date 30 Mar 2021
Posted by Oxford RecruitmentView Full Ad