Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the aforementioned position that has arisen within the Research and Training Division.
Key Result Areas:
• Development, marketing, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of training curricula for Forestry Management and Wood
Technology students, and forestry and timber industries staff.
Drawing up, controlling and monitoring capital and recurrent budgets for the training colleges. Supervising and managing the performance of lecturers and technical staff.
Developing business strategy for the Colleges including the formulation strategic business partnerships with industry, tertiary learning institutions and other stakeholders
Employment of own initiatives for the generation of revenue and procurement of resources for the Colleges.
Compilation of developmental projects and sourcing for funding.
• A minimum of an MSc. Degree in forestry management or other related sciences.
• A PhD in forestry management or other related sciences will be a distinct added advantage.
• A clean class 4 Driver's licence is a must.
• A minimum of 10 years relevant experience, 5 years of which must be at a relatively senior level in a training environment.
• Must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrable ability to produce technical reports.
• Must have a strong and confident personality to be able to rally stakeholder support at local and regional levels.
• Must be able to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders including senior government officials.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions that have arisen within the Environmental Management Agency ...
NSSA is an organization undergoing a transformation journey to position itself as a modern and relevant entity that delivers real ...
Savé Valley Conservancy Trust Is Looking For A Head Ecologist: Savé Valley Conservancy Trust Deadline: 21 March 2021
Air Force Of Zimbabwe Recruitment 2021 HOW ABOUT A CHALLENGING AND REWARDING CAREER IN THE SERVICE OF YOUR COUNTRY? The ...