ON-CALL OFFICE DRIVERS
Reporting to : District Coordinator/Chief Driver/ Logistics and Fleet Officer
Location : Masvingo, Gutu, Mwenezi, Chiredzi, Chivi, Zaka, Bulawayo and Matobo (Only locals from these districts will be considered)
These posts are meant to fill our pool of on-call drivers who will be considered as and when the office requires their services.
The driver will be responsible for:
• Safe transportation of people and goods
• Vehicle Maintenance
• Maintain an accurate log Book at all times
• Any other duties as assigned at the office
Qualification, experience, and skills required
• Clean Class 4 Drivers License
• Basic Secondary Education
• Basic written and oral communication skills in English and other local languages
• More than 5 years general driving experience. NGO sector experience an added advantage
• Valid defensive driving certificate a must.
• First aid training an added advantage
How to apply
Submit your CV and application letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject line.
JF Kapnek Trust has zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment and is committed to the upholding of children’s rights. The successful candidate will be required to commit to child protection/safeguarding and to be bound by the JF Kapnek Child Protection Policy. JF Kapnek does not charge any fees during its entire recruitment process.
Deadline: 25 January 2021. Applications will be considered as they are received.
A leading organization in the freight, forwarding and customs clearing sector is looking for a vibrant, talented and motivated individual ...
MUST be resident of Mutare, with extensive knowledge of the market To start immediately
Applicants are invited to apply for the job post which has risen in The Future of Hope Foundation (TFoHF).
The position is overally responsible for the definition, implementation and collaborating with project Logistics profiles, Regional Logistics Responsible, Country Representative ...