Our organisation is seeking to recruit highly qualified and experienced individuals to join our dynamic and professional team. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions: Information Security Administrator
Reporting to the Information Security Officer, the position shall be responsible for the following, among other duties:-
• Administer data, application and host security;
• Implement network security,
• Conducts regular reviews of information security, procedures, policies, standards and guidelines to keep up with the prevailing best practices;
• Ensures confidentiality, integrity and availability of information;
• Conducts regular information security awareness programs to minimize non-compliance to policy;
• Conducts information security related investigations, monitors and reports, to ensure conformity to the set IT standards;
• Identifies, assesses, monitors and recommends on the management of information risks in order to ensure adequate controls that minimise exposure of information asset vulnerabilities to threats;
• Manages security certificates;
• Identifies and implements access control and account management security measures;
• Keeps abreast of emerging changes in risk management and information security.
• A degree in Information Security or related;
• At least 2 years experience, in firewall, networks, routing & switching and databases;
• ISO27001 Foundation Certification/ CompTIA Security+/CISM/ CISSP/CEH added advantage.