Maintaining Product Mark and management system certification schemes.
• Maintaining product mark and management system certification schemes;
• Planning and scheduling for inspections and audits annually;
• Compiling periodic progress reports:
• Attend to enquiries and applications for certification
• Carry out file status on certified and potential clients
• Calculating audit time and preparing audit plans conduct management system and product audits
• Review corrective actions and plan for follow up audits
• Development of the certification management system documentation
• Participate in inspections and management systems audits when required
• Degree in Science or Technical discipline.
• Familiarity with SAZ products and management system certification standards (ISO /IEC 17021, 17065, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000 etc.)
• 1-year work experience (through industrial attachment/ internship)
• Training in management systems auditing or knowledge of auditing management systems is an added advantage
• Computer skills – Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint and knowledge of online meeting platforms is an added advantage
BUSINESS ANALYST - INTERN An exciting internship career opportunity has arisen within CBZ AGRO-YIELD, a dominant player in the Agriculture ...
About Plan International Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. ...
Job Description: Unki Mines (Private) Limited, offers a developmental opportunity to the qualifying candidate for training as a Graduate Trainee ...
Unki Mines (Private) Limited, offers a developmental opportunity to the qualifying candidate for training as a Graduate Trainee Safety Health ...