Our growing company is searching for a Front Desk Officer who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with larger customers, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before they are filed and updating the customer contact information as needed. Other duties include overseeing all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
If you have previous inside sales experience and you're interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
Our company is a manufacturer of paint and offer painting services to its clients.
• Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
• Extensive Social Media Marketing and responding to clients on various social media platforms
• Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
• Update customer records in the company database as required
• Contact customers to answer basic procedural questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company
• Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time
• Report any inventory or service issues to management
• Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
• Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
• Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
• Monitor, organize and forward emails.
• Track and order office equipment and supplies.
• Maintain records and files.
• Oversee the office budget.
• Knowledge/ and experience in social media marketing
• A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
• High school qualification including Mathematics and English at Ordinary Level
• Certificate or diploma in sales
• Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
We are looking for passionate, energetic and committed sales consultants ( experienced and graduates). We are offering ZWL$10,000.00 + USD$ ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above vacant positions JOB PURPOSE To conduct market researches/surveys and provide ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above vacant position at our Eastern Region Office in Mutare. Reporting ...
Are you in Gweru, Kwekwe, Masvingo, Gokwe, Zvishavane, Shurugwi or Mberengwa??? An established microfinance is looking for loan agents in ...