Energy Logistics Drivers X 2
• To ensure safe delivery of fuel from pick up points to base stations in the region and to refuel all generators within set key performance indicators so as to ensure set network uptime. The incumbent will be responsible for topping up ZESA recharge units at all base stations so as to ensure set network uptime
• Conducts all fuel offloading connections (i.e. pump and hose, power connection) at the site to ensure safe transfer of fuel into the generator tank.
• Conducts basic generator power supply site checks (circuit breaker, oil levels, battery conditions,) and air conditioner functionality.
• Records generator run hours, fuel levels before and after refuelling.
• Compiles site reports including access roads that require attention.
• Engages casual workers to carry fuel to inaccessible sites, site cleanliness, and site security issues.
• Recharges ZESA units at all base stations and records opening and closing balances of the units.
• Ensure safe delivery of fuel from pick up points to base station sites.
• Ensure tanker is clean, serviced and properly licensed all the time.
• Accepts and sets off for planned deliveries using FOA system.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• 6 ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics
• Class 2 Driver’s licence
• Defensive driving certificate
• Medical certificate
• 3 years minimum driving experience
A leading organization in the freight, forwarding and customs clearing sector is looking for a vibrant, talented and motivated individual ...
MUST be resident of Mutare, with extensive knowledge of the market To start immediately
Applicants are invited to apply for the job post which has risen in The Future of Hope Foundation (TFoHF).
The position is overally responsible for the definition, implementation and collaborating with project Logistics profiles, Regional Logistics Responsible, Country Representative ...