Are you a detail oriented multi-tasker with strong communication and computer skills? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment? If so, this position is for you! Should you be the successful candidate, you will be reporting to the Stores Controller.
• Receiving and preparing work orders, monitoring jobs in progress, and informing personnel about logistics.
• Packing and labelling orders and ensuring delivery (through drivers) to respective departments in line with turnaround times.
• Recording and maintaining data related to delivery confirmations.
• Creating and maintaining logs of dispatch activities in line with SOPs.
• Identifying process flow bottle necks and recommending improvements.
• Participating in monthly and quarterly stock takes.
• 2 A’ Levels and working toward a Purchasing and Supply qualification.
• Excellent communication, time management and inter-personal skills.
• Computer literate.
• Able to work as part of a team.
Applicants are invited to apply for the following job post Station: Chinhoyi, Kanyaga, Mhangura, Karoi, Chivende and Zvipani
One of our clients is looking for a storeman .The incumbent will be responsible for the overall control, management and ...
Our of our clients is looking for a warehouse clerk to start immediately
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following positions that have fallen vacant within ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced prospective applicants to fill in the above-mentioned position which has arisen at ...
Salary: 500-100000 Expiry Date 30 Mar 2021
Posted by Toyota ZimbabweView Full Ad
Our client one of the leading in the architectural and construction industry is looking to hire the above mentioned positions ...
Salary: To be adv... Expiry Date 30 Mar 2021
Posted by Oxford RecruitmentView Full Ad