Business development officer is responsible for driving business growth within a company. She/he develops a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities and oversees growth projects, making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income. Driven, intuitive and "hunter" sales mentality a must
Proactively develop company account sales and specifications within business lines. We are currently looking to cover the EHBS (Eagle Home Building Scheme) and EHPS (Eagle Home Painting Scheme) lines and all under Milleville Investments Limited.
• EHBS key accounts can include Land and Stand Owners.
• EHPS key accounts can include small and big painter Contractors, Schools, Hospital, Clinics, Construction Companies, universities, residential and commercial property owners, company-owned stores and brands sold through distribution, as well as co-ops and distribution companies
• Proactively sell to targeted Key Accounts within current and potential markets
• Pursue long-term specification opportunities at these accounts
• Create and manage documented strategy plan for each Key Account with quarterly reviews
• Write customer proposals as needed
• Self-manage appointments and opportunities
• Schedule customer visits 2-3 weeks in advance
• Visit customers 2-4 days each week
• Keep all appointment and customer documentation up-to-date on a weekly basis in the CRM and Outlook
• Follow daily/weekly/monthly protocols as outlined by the VP of Sales
• Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Business development attributes
• Possessing the financial acumen and commercial flair needed to understand diverse market and identify potential opportunities and new clients.
• Ensuring that projects are financially viable.
• Ability to react quickly to emergency situation or new customer requirements.
• Identifying the specific needs of customers, then creating bespoke solutions for them.
• Writing accurate reports through the detailed analysis of data.
• Sharing knowledge and expertise in a highly professional manner.
• Can quickly collate and prioritize data from different sources.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
• Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related discipline required; Master’s degree preferred
Five (5) years of technical/professional outside sales experience required; two (2) years of Key Account sales experience preferred.
Special position requirements:
• Up to 80% travel required
• Valid driver’s license required
We are looking for passionate, energetic and committed sales consultants ( experienced and graduates). We are offering ZWL$10,000.00 + USD$ ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above vacant positions JOB PURPOSE To conduct market researches/surveys and provide ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above vacant position at our Eastern Region Office in Mutare. Reporting ...
Are you in Gweru, Kwekwe, Masvingo, Gokwe, Zvishavane, Shurugwi or Mberengwa??? An established microfinance is looking for loan agents in ...