To support the Management of Examinations and Records Management. Will be responsible for coordinating all examination processes, ensuring that there is a systematic
approach to administration of examinations and that the service meets quality standards.
• General management of the examination process from registration to certification.
• Oversee the registration of students for Examinations.
• To coordinate teams for invigilation of internal and external examinations.
• To ensure examination papers, scripts and assessments are hel
securely and dispatched in examinations and to exam boards according to the exam board regulations.
• To assist in the distribution of examination results and dealing
with queries arising from results.
• Issuing of Results and Certificates in accordance with the examination policies
• Ensure all Examination papers and stationery are delivered
safely; promptly and appropriately
• Coordinate the team of invigilator— recruitment; management
and their deployment.
• Liaise with HODs to ensure appropriate time tabling and invigilation arrangements are in place for internal and external Examinations.
• Relevant first degree in administration or Equivalent.
• A Master's degree will be an added advantage.
• Three years' Experience in management of examinations.
• A strong knowledge of Computer Systems with a bias towards Examination Management.
• Lecturing experience, an added advantage.