We are looking for a qualified Assistant OPS Manager responsible for assisting the OPS Manager in the day to day administration, co-ordination and management of the OPS department
1. Following up with all controllers and clerks on daily issues concerning trucks and drivers.
2. Resolving all loading/offloading/ truck delay issues.
3. Running the OPS department entirely when the OPS manager is not available.
4. Ensuring the completion of daily reports from the controllers.
5. This role's key deliverable is recording driving truck mileage and ensuring effective communication within the OPS team.
6. The incumbent will be a crucial player in the optimization of the running of the fleet and needs to;
• have 5 years' experience in logistics or transport.
• be good at managing subordinates
• be able to focus on many issues simultaneously
A leading organization in the freight, forwarding and customs clearing sector is looking for a vibrant, talented and motivated individual ...
MUST be resident of Mutare, with extensive knowledge of the market To start immediately
Applicants are invited to apply for the job post which has risen in The Future of Hope Foundation (TFoHF).
The position is overally responsible for the definition, implementation and collaborating with project Logistics profiles, Regional Logistics Responsible, Country Representative ...